There ya go. I added a pic of the rock for the ladies.
The plan is to move, then think about a wedding, which will probably happen in Mexico and be more of a vacation than a wedding/reception. That's it for now... the rock and the mutual agreement.
Congratulations!! And welcome to the family. Mack must be pretty brave to be included in our female dominant nest. The rock is beautiful...really picks up the light and sparkles non-stop and it doesn't look that bad on your manly hands when you have the french manicure thing going on. Just Kidding!! It's so pretty it could even make your flinstone feet look good.In all seriousness I am very happy for you both and love you very much. I am so lucky to have you as a sister Amber...and Mack you are so lucky to have your 3 new sisters be us. Here's to your life long journey together...drink one for me, ok!Best Wishes.
7 comments:
Congratulations you guys! Call me!
Kristin
all romance aside, take a picture of that beautiful rock for people to envy already.
i promise its ok to be materialistic once in awhile. :)
congratulations my favorite drunk sitters!
Congratulations! Lets see the ice!
There ya go. I added a pic of the rock for the ladies.
The plan is to move, then think about a wedding, which will probably happen in Mexico and be more of a vacation than a wedding/reception. That's it for now... the rock and the mutual agreement.
Love you all!
Amber
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Very happy for both of you!
Congratulations!! And welcome to the family. Mack must be pretty brave to be included in our female dominant nest. The rock is beautiful...really picks up the light and sparkles non-stop and it doesn't look that bad on your manly hands when you have the french manicure thing going on. Just Kidding!! It's so pretty it could even make your flinstone feet look good.In all seriousness I am very happy for you both and love you very much. I am so lucky to have you as a sister Amber...and Mack you are so lucky to have your 3 new sisters be us. Here's to your life long journey together...drink one for me, ok!Best Wishes.
Don't think you are getting out of this town without an engagement party!
Love ya,
Liz
Post a Comment