Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Movin' and Shakin'
There's a picture of me with my old friend Leslie Smith (and I think Mark Barmore, Ryan Babbit and Leiah are in the photo with me, but who knows) standing over a For Sale sign at our old house on Blossom Lane in Louisville sticking out our turkey lips and acting sad that the For Sale sign means it's time to go. That time it took us to Lake Charles, LA, so it turns out that was a little sadder than I expected. But even that armpit brought me two of the best friends I've ever had... Miss Elijah Do Good and Miss Lamy LeDoux Better. To mark the occasion of my first move, I had Mack grab this shot and wanted to share. Not as many neighborhood rats around me this time, but the animals are still represented by one of the best friends Lexington gave me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh I miss you guys so much already. Who'da thunk that petting smelly ol' Venus would be something to long for? Glad your enjoying yourself out west. Send some beach this way! Lovey you all.
"Hey Elizabeth I want to introduce you to this other girl I met today, Amy. Do you care if she eats lunch with us?"
COME BACK, COME BACK!
COME HERE, COME HERE!
Post a Comment