Thursday, December 07, 2006

A Dance Off

Last year when Mack and I were separated so he could save the South from Katrina (read: rape the government for an exorbitant amount of money since FEMA is the biggest disappointment since Nixon), I got to fall madly in love with Laila. Oh, she's a total demon, cute and smart and with a voice that cuts diamonds and a laugh that crumbles my sense of self, but I still fell for her big time. Well, Mack sent me a challenge (which I'm not allowed to post for fear bad words will fly in my face), and with the help of Laila and Shahin, it was broughten... as well as a white girl in a turtleneck can bring it. Enjoy, and sorry for the delay in sharing.

6 comments:

Heather said...

cracks me up that she keeps rubbing her chest!

Anonymous said...

Laila has abandoned any doubt that she hails from America. There's nothing in those moves coming from her Mama's heritage. I can't stop smiling. While lacking in the lady lumps, she is ADORABLE. I'm still smiling. Amber, you are a Big Kid and you always have been and that's why kids have always been drawn to you. Okay, it's official. That's my Christmas present, and you can tell Laila I said thank you for the gift. A smile anytime I want it.

Anonymous said...

.....I'm still trying to get used to Ms. Thomas. It's a good name...I'm glad you have it...just trying to let it sink in, but it keeps wanting to float...

Ms. Thomas said...

I hear ya. It's like a big weird turd stuck on the end of something perfectly balanced. I'm not really changing my name though. I only did it for blog land since I wrote something on another blog that I didn't want to be blatantly associated with the real me. Ms. Thomas is my disguise name, the one I use to commit crimes and con telemarketers.

Anonymous said...

We should get Laila and Jonah together. Jonah was a dancin' fool at Matt and Kara's wedding. ...maybe at a Mack and Amber reception?

Shanonita said...

you're easy to track down even with the ms. thomas alias. you might cover your tracks a little better. remember dooce was fired from her L.A. job b/c of her blog????

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS