Since most of my weekend has an alcoholic or hangover haze all over it, I can only really remember laughing. At Porkchop whenever he gave clues for Catch Phrase. At Thumper. At Amber 2 and Phil whenever they were wearing those ridiculous glasses and had to get a better look. At Will whenever I passed by him playing Guitar Hero. At Brady whenever I skunked him in my second-ever game of cornhole. At Jana moments before she passed out. At Vic wrestling a Jagered-out-of-his-mind Matt to the ground. At the artwork throughout the cabin.
And since it's been barely 24 hours since my last drink, I'm still in an exhausted stupor, so I'll let the pictures be worth the thousand words.
Lisa embodies a side effect of too much ski tripping.
Guitar Hero plays his favorite song ever -- "Surrender."
The Shot Train stop, starring Amber 2 in her shot sequence debut!
Team Drunk & Hello, My Name Is Drunk doing math.Thanks to all who made it a weekend worth remembering -- to all the game planners, to Griffin for letting me steal his room, to all the girls on Team Amber, to the members of the Shot Train, to all the cooks/shoppers/keg transporters/money figurer outers/event organizers/video makers, and to Lisa for not killing me when I got 4. See you next year!

5 comments:
Kudos for the fastest post ever! I'm so sad I wasn't there! I'm sure the breakfast casserole (BC) just wasn't the same without my loving touch...
Wow Amber 1, you are on top of things! I love the shot sequence! Team Amber rocked! Can't wait for next year!
I feel like I know these people through photos and weddings! Looks like fun times!
i could have swore Dave and Lisa had a baby by now, is this the world's longest pregnancy? Very cute photos.
Miss you Amber, and your friends too!
Aw and I almost got to be there! :o( I'm so glad you had a blast, tho. I Miss you. and I LOVe YOU!
How did I totally miss this post? Laugh out loud pics! ...and yes, David agress this is the world's longest pregnancy.
Post a Comment