Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hello Ladies...

Because Mack is so cool, he introduces me to some of the coolest people in the world. And when I say cool, I mean freaks of nature oddities.

He's frequently sent me bits of hilarity courtesy of the www in our time together, but lucky for him, I forget a lot and he can use the same jokes over and over. A few yeas ago he brought the Asian Prince into my life, and I had completely removed him from my memory until a couple days ago. When Mack sent me a paper to do on Chicana lesbians for his philosophy class. And offered a photo of the Asian Prince as a thank you gift.
I forgot how much I love reading about the Asian Prince. Perhaps no one will get as much glee from looking at his website as Leigh, but he is hilarious. I'm just sad to report that he now has found a sexy princess, and I, like Mayim Bialik (formerly known as Blossom on "Blossom"), am out of the running. In honor of his celebration, I wanted to do a post in his style. I present an abbreviated, personalized edition of an Asian Prince post...

[Note: I started this post about three weeks ago, but then I ran into bloggerrefusaltoacceptphotos problem, which completely zapped me of momentum.]

A Wife in Search of a Second Wife/Highly Respected and Appreciated Slave

Hi ladies, my name is Amber. Welcome to my blog. I am searching for a wife. The picture on the left is me. Aren't I very nice? I am a wife and I've been married many times to the same guy. If you're looking for someone who needs help doing the dishes and tending to the animals, I'm the one you're looking for!

I love to write. It's where I get the money to purchase my groceries.

Like my writing? You can send me money through paypal! Try amberscott@insightbb.com!

Since I am considered by many, a genius, I know how to write in different languages. Living so close to Mexico, I've self taught myself Spanish. I've been called a writing genius by my mom for both my writing style and talent. I am also called a marketing genius because I organized a pub crawl once.

I am a woman who is smart, funny, romantic, charming, compassionate, talented, sexy, and has an excellent sense of style. Am I not hot?

I'd like to introduce you to my wild side. Welcome to my crazy wife life section.

This section tells about moments when my inner crazy wife kicked in. Sometimes, I like to live life dangerously. I once added the entire packet of cayenne pepper to the chili mix. And if that doesn't show you how out of control I can be, I also run out to the car sometimes in my bare feet. I am not afraid of germs or dirt since they are so afraid of me.

Some second wives are attracted to crazy first wives. I can be one at times. They will find me irresistable after viewing this section.

I think I look like a delicious nag in this picture. This is a picture of me early in my relationship.

As you can see, I have been sexy all my life. I think I should have a reality show, don't you? Do you want to be my second wife/maid/cook/stylist on my famous show?

8 comments:

Leiah said...

That is a weird posting. I think it's weird. Maybe if I check out the asian prince website like you instructed it would be more normal...oh but then there are those pictures of you so it'll still be weird! I love you and can't wait until JAMAICA where we can combine our weirdness and make some superhero appear like Captain Planet or something. Ok, weirdness obviously runs in our family. I'm done now. LOVE to you.

Shanonita said...

are you looking for a second wife? I am confused. are you the first wife? are are you single?
you too bossy to be my wife.
get me a job.

Ms. Thomas said...

Go read the Asian Prince, lame wives, so that you too can understand the power of online courtship.

I am the first wife. And I would like a wife. Which would make her the second wife. Or my first wife.

Dammit Joan!

Shanonita said...

charles and i went to the asian prince's website and laughed our butts off! and then Charles started thinking the site is a phony. who is the asian prince or, who's behind the asian prince?

BTW, I am typing on a SOLID GOLD KEYBOARD on my PRIVATE JET. no, I mean my PRIVATE ASSISTANT is typing this for me while I file my nails with my nail file STUDDED with REAL GEMS.

do you wanna date me?
can you get me a job?

Jen said...

I did not see where on his site that he noted he had found his princess. There's still hope for me!!!!!!!!!! (sorry Mike)

Gadabout said...

Did you steal the red coat?

Heather said...

you are way too funny and sexy for me, I don't think I could handle all that sexiness, I would always feel so inferior.

Ms. Thomas said...

No, I did not steal the red coat. I don't even need a coat now. Why do my loved ones think I steal and cheat? Just because I am crafty and have a deeper grasp of rules doesn't make me a stealer or a cheater. FYI.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS