Friday, February 08, 2008

Virtually Best Friends

Melissa mentioned on the ski trip that she *loved* the blogs that I have introduced her too (okay, she loves ONE of them), but I found another one back in May that I haven't bragged on enough yet.

Here's how it happened. We had a contest for Mother's Day where women dished on that one naughty thing they did and kept secret from their mom their whole lives. (I broke some crystal wedding candlesticks that used to sit on the mantle that I used as a microphone when giving live performances on the fireplace, but we always just glued them together so no one knew.) This lady Erin revealed that she peed in her mom's shoes and blamed it on the dog. She won free maid service for a year. I called to tell her and she said she kept a blog to deal with the insanity of being a mom to three (they write on the walls with Sharpies a lot). I read her blog. I laughed my butt off.

Now Erin blogs for Capessa. And still for herself. Check her out at Finding Yourself.

She is also trying to finish a baby nursery (she had a little boy a year ago and is preggers again) and is a finalist in a contest for Lifetime. It's neck and neck between her and some lady named Nancy, so I figured I'd use the almighty power of MY BLOG (hey mom! you there?!!) to throw some votes her way because I want her to win.

Please go there and vote for Erin from Oveido, FL as many times as you can. She deserves it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the voting ho-ing! That nancy is one wiley woman, she has a voting army!!

Lisa said...

I voted several times but the % doesn't change. I hope it helped anyway.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks Amber! I love being virtually best friends too... add another one to the list.

Does Mack make fun of you when you talk about Chuck like he's your neighbor's dog too? :)

It was so good to see you! Can't wait til you make another trip to Atlanta...

Sperbeck

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS