Saturday, July 05, 2008

This is dedicated to one I love...

Spending the 4th of July at the Wild Animal Park near San Diego proved fruitful -- not for my in-laws bank account but for my knowledge bank. 

I was finally able to answer Liz's question about the spiked trees. Let me introduce you to the white silk floss tree...



3 comments:

lizany said...

Excellent work, young botanist. May I expect that you will be bringing your own pillow?

Anonymous said...

i do not care about the silk floss tree and instead want photos of the amber floss tree or the mack floss tree or something of that flavor!
do it now ; ) shan

Ms. Thomas said...

yeah, well i want photos or videos of the henslellis floss tree, especially the renee floss tree. do THAT now!

M&D are coming to see me... na na na na boo boo.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS