Sunday, September 07, 2008

Take This Milton Keynes!

Charles is always so braggy about England's impromptu witch hunts and strange festivals where they give babies dirty cats to chew on, so I wanted to share a little of what goes down in Venice, where I live, and where strange happens basically every weekend. And, I'm doing it in comic form because I know how Charles LOVES a Chick Tract!






3 comments:

Jen said...

Great, now I can't pull your blog up at work until this post expires to the "older posts" page...

Can't wait to see this in person next month! Woo Hoo!

Ms. Thomas said...

I know! It's going to be so awesome. I'll try to post a lot to move this down the page, but just in case, the nipples are covered with nipple looking stickers, which is why these women weren't arrested for indecent exposure. Talk about a work around!

cellis said...

Thanks for the homage, but flaccid titties don't make up for Dr Death!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS