Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dulywed: What's Beneath All Those Vows (a series)

One of my favorite things to do is watch television. Shocker, I know.

I like to lounge on the couch, relax into reality shows and feel good about myself. Being married has made my television indulgence even better.

See, now I have a handsome man to fetch me things.

He comes out of the bedroom and heads into the kitchen. The words, "Will you get me some water?" come out of my mouth as he makes his way.

Normally he's very accommodating, probably because I feed him. But the other day, in the midst of my completely relaxed state of mind, he revolted.

I tried to use a whiny voice to sway him, but that only escalated the revolt. Next thing I knew, he had me mounted, arms pinned, and he was scaling up.

Up toward my face. With his crotch. In boxer shorts.

Yes, my husband decided to settle the score by teabagging me. I am as horrified as you are.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAA...Must be true love. (said with hysteria of laughter out loud to the point Steve had to read this)

Anonymous said...

Did he get you the water?
Lisa

Anonymous said...

ha! I want to know if he got you the water too

Ms. Thomas said...

I can't remember if he got the water. I think I blocked the rest of that memory out.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS