Monday, January 05, 2009

Coming in 2009

Here's what you can expect from me for the next few days.

I've just spent the last couple weeks in the delightful oblivion of home -- you know, where the heart is -- and I've come to realize a few things.

Namely that sugar cookies make babies insanely fun, gay bars always overserve you on New Year's Eve (much to my New Year's Day chagrin), and regressing to your 12-year-old self while still being allowed to purchase liquor is basically heaven on earth.

Because I want to relive the joy that was Holidays 2008 again and again, I'm going to here. I mean, really, who doesn't want to hear about Shannon's projectile vomiting, Seth's kissing boys and Ben's green poop in his ball wrinkles?!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yay, you're back!! I missed your posts!

And, I loved that you used the term "overserved"!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you were able to see everyone for the holidays! It is always good to catch up on poo stories.

Heather said...

just once I want to be cool enough again to make the blog. I did make you a dancer again after all!
I miss you already!

Ms. Thomas said...

Oh, Heather, you have asked for it. Remember Chili's? Yeah, I'm working on a doozy for that.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS