Friday, February 27, 2009

Quite Literally Funny

Because people on the Internet are awesome, they spend their time making literal versions of music videos, where the singer narrates the action and thereby points out the ridiculousness around them. I saw this one today, and I love it... and not just because I love weddings and ruffians.

3 comments:

Philip Deskins said...

I really, really enjoyed that! Add me back to the list! You won't regret it and you are now challenged! Check out my blog for details!

LKS said...

I want you to know that I walked around singing this song all day yesterday...even as I was laying in bed last night. (the real version of course, I didn't watch enough times to memorize the literal version). And now since I just thought of it again, I'll be singing it as I go to bed tonight. Great.

Jen said...

I loved this!! It reminds me of the slow version of "My Humps" by Fergie that Alanis did a few years ago. And, I also had this song in my head all day yesteday.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS