Sunday, November 22, 2009

America's Next Top Models

While in NYC, Heather and I decided to do an impromptu photo shoot in our hotel room to showoff our new threads. Having watched every season of America's Next Top Model, I knew we had to focus on our body angles and smiling with our eyes.

And now, our portfolio.

7 comments:

Heather said...

If Tyra sees this, we could get a call. I'm just sayin. We are awesome models, but the awesome photography definitely helps!

Jen said...

Seriously, your flexibility is amazing! And, you've totally got the whole "smiling with your eyes" thing down pat! You are both gorgeous!!

Jen said...

Also, we need to discuss your shoes in the second to last picture ... I need those!

Shanonita said...

really cool elevator trick, ms. mission impossible : )

Anonymous said...

You ladies freakin' rock!

Ms. Thomas said...

Jen, those a Steve Madden peep toes with little crystal flowers on the toes that I inherited from Leigh when she lost a bunch of weight and her foot shrunk. They are shockingly comfortable.

Lisa said...

Looks like a very fun trip. I'm glad you all had an awesome time!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS