Thursday, November 05, 2009

Scary

Sometimes, when I have my camera out, I get kind of demanding about everybody making the same face. This is probably because my friend Giovanni, the cutiest Italian-American filmmaker ever born, introduced me to crazy eyes.

Crazy eyes are where you take a photo as you would normally but you open your eyes just a little too much, just a little bit crazy.

My mom, Betsy and I will demonstrate. Here we are doing crazy eyes during the Murder Mystery train ride we took. Sometimes my mom confuses "crazy" with "stroke," which is common when you are first mastering this fine photographic pose.
Annnnnyyyywaaaayyyy, on Halloween I got into another mandatory photo fit and made everyone do their best scary face. This may become a new Halloween tradition, so consider yourself warned.

3 comments:

Jen said...

For some reason I must have missed this when you orginally posted ... So, does the scary face take over for the jowels/chomps pose from Ski Trip IV?

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ms. Thomas said...

The jowling pics were awesome and may just see a second coming... so practice, practice, practice!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS