Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nap Time at Man Care

Laila and I were playing around the other day, taking walks, looking at Japanese erasers and trying to figure out what Water Babies are exactly and why they are strangely fun, when we decided we should probably come downstairs and be more social.

And we walked into this.

That's right. Three grown men, all having naps, with That 70s Show on in the background. I've seen Mack in this state, usually with the news on, on several afternoons, but to see him, his brother and his dad all napping together made me wonder if it's genetic and not just gender specific like I thought it was.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I know what you mean. Sometimes it's kinda weird being around David and his four brothers and Dad. It's almost like being around David, but in another dimension or something.

Anonymous said...

HA! Those guys are out.

BTW--what are water babies, exactly? Inquiring minds want to know.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS