Last night, while I was engrossed in an episode of Forensic Files, Mack made this little video. Which is a hilarious and troublingly accurate portrayal of our life together. Except he's not nearly that polite in real life. And I look nothing like Sarah Palin.
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OMG, I have watched this three times and am dying laughing. This is totally something Mike would create ... we have very similar conversations. It seems like he only remembers to tell me something "important" when the Glee kids are starting a new heart-warming musical number. I guess this is how they get back at us for our impersonation voices?
And, I actually do think you look a little like Sarah Palin. Brunette, glasses, strikingly beautiful. You can hate her insides, but it's actually a compliment : )
LOL! This is sincerely hysterical.
I love this. Hilarious! Even David laughed, although he probably wouldn't admit it.
Post a Comment