I believe I know, only because I think I found out elsewhere, inadvertently. :)I'm gonna guess it's a sibling of yours and not the youngest one or the one that just had a baby. Am I close?
Me?? HA HA HA HA. Just kidding ... since I know already from you, I won't guess : ) But, that doesn't mean I'm not super excited!!!
I know the answer but I still thought you for a couple of seconds. Lol!
shannon?
Don't know.
Yeah, I love Shannon! Tell her I said so.
Yep. Shannon. I have the best breeders. And blog guessers.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I believe I know, only because I think I found out elsewhere, inadvertently. :)
I'm gonna guess it's a sibling of yours and not the youngest one or the one that just had a baby. Am I close?
Me?? HA HA HA HA.
Just kidding ... since I know already from you, I won't guess : ) But, that doesn't mean I'm not super excited!!!
I know the answer but I still thought you for a couple of seconds. Lol!
shannon?
Don't know.
Yeah, I love Shannon! Tell her I said so.
Yep. Shannon. I have the best breeders. And blog guessers.
Post a Comment