Today I googled myself. Here are the results:
Actress best known for her role in Hook. As an adult, she is still more widely known for her childhood role in Hook than I am for anything. Interestingly, I, too, was a child actress, playing the role of Mom Whose Face Was Scraped to Shreds from a Failed Bike Jump off the Porch in the thriller called The Case of the Gone Gobbler.
Photographer in Toronto who has "been able to take my passion for photography and fuse it with my love of design." This is not me, but I also do that, only instead of half dressed, red-lipped waifs, I take photos of fat babies, pregnant ladies, and optimistic brides.
Author of romantic novels and screenplays, many of which answer such questions as "Have you ever wondered what it would be like to travel back in time? To howl at the moon? To kiss a girl?" Again, this is not me. SHUT UP LEIGH. AND SHANNON.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
If I wasn't saving my vacation days for a maternity leave extension, I'd totally take a day off and insist you come up to Cincy to play. Wanna drive up Saturday and attend Birthing/Lamaze class for 8 hours with us? Ha ha.
Seriously, it's Restaurant Week up here, if you get really bored and want to try a new place at a great price, head on up. http://www.eatlocalcincy.com/
I have a great idea that will cure your boredom! Oh wait, maybe this was your idea that I just so happen to be apart of. ha ha.
how can you be bored? It's Thursday and I am wondering where my spring break went! You need to have some younguns -- at least have 'em over to visit : )
Shan
Well we're back at it again tomorrow! And I agree with Shannon.
Great Blog..!!!! Keep Blogging.... :)
Post a Comment