Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ruble's Last Rodeo

A few weeks ago, Ruble rounded up a bunch of us girls to go to Nashville and have a single life sendoff. Because I am a little addicted to party planning, I sort of demanded she let me plan it... and she agreed only after I swore to her that she wouldn't have to play any stupid games or wear anything stupid.

Lucky for me, she didn't think a cowgirl hat was stupid. And that's how we got started with Ruble's Last Rodeo.
Most of the inspiration came from cowgirl pinup paintings by Gil Elvgren.

As for the actual bachelorette weekend, mostly I remember that Jack Daniels was there, and that he was very demanding of my attention. And that I was an aggressive advocate of moustaches. And that I had a blast celebrating with one of the best friends a person can have.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a blast! You did a superb job! Thank you. You are one of the best!

Jen said...

Seriously. Why are you in nursing school? A close second to your knack for writing is your knack for party planning. Enough with saving lives, start an event planning business!

Lisa said...

That looks like a blast! Can I have a make up bachlorette party?

Anonymous said...

Salut,. J'ai une question qui, je l'espère avoir une réponse simple. J'ai un blog wordpress et maintenant mon menu de navigation latéral est sur le côté droit. Je voudrais que le menu soit sur le côté gauche. Quelqu'un peut-il s'il vous plaît me dire comment je pourrais m'y prendre, en termes simples, s'il vous plaît? . . Ou m'indiquer dans le sens d'une ressource qui me dit comment le faire?. . YA'LL Merci beaucoup!.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS