Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Trust Me. I'm a Nurse.

I bought a t-shirt during nursing school with that sentiment on it and I absolutely refused to put it on, even as a night shirt, until I passed my boards.

Well, on June 4th that happened. I'm a nurse.

However, I still don't recommend that you trust me. Unless you want me to plan your party. I am more than confident I can do that.

Here's the 5th birthday party I did for Renee, Princess of Quite-a-lot.
The mood board. We did all but the cupcakes. Someday I will do those damn cupcakes.

Lady Bebe wearing "A Maternity Bridesmaid Dress by Leiah"

Prince Kieron and Lord Dude complied with the attire request.

Queen MomGigi, who actually had this dress in her closet and it looked stunning on her, and Miss Lilly. Why do the babies have looks on their faces like we are certifiable?

Princess Renee, with her FIVE tiaras.

Lady Bebe, Princess Gloria, Duchess Amber, and Countess Leiah. There is definitely not beer in those tea cups. Trust me, I'm a nurse.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Good Lord, she's FIVE?!
Nice job on the party! Very dainty

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS