His flat may make me jealous, but being away from family and familiar food at Thanksgiving do not. So Laila and I decided to make him a care package. Shahin hit the store to get his favorite snacks, Mack bought a turkey that poops chocolate at the bakery for some good humor, and Laila and I infused it all with love/cut out pictures and glued on some leaves.
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Because we care.
His flat may make me jealous, but being away from family and familiar food at Thanksgiving do not. So Laila and I decided to make him a care package. Shahin hit the store to get his favorite snacks, Mack bought a turkey that poops chocolate at the bakery for some good humor, and Laila and I infused it all with love/cut out pictures and glued on some leaves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment