Thursday, June 01, 2006
Go West Young Woman
Good news. The house has an offer, a full price one with no contingencies, so we're packing up, giving Leiah power of attorney so she can close on the house sale in our absence, and leaving our house the day we head for Iran. I will officially be homeless, which is kind of depressing, and have no place to come home to, which is kind of exciting. Hopefully I can exploit Phil and Leigh's generosity so Venus won't have to be homeless just because I am. We leave for Iran in less than two weeks, which is hard to believe, but not quite as hard to believe that we've got to get all our crap out of here in that amount of time. Yard sale on Saturday for anyone needing home gear (lawn stuff, kitchen stuff, bathroom stuff, tons of stuff), so come on out and buy our crap. Thank God we got a truck last week... just in time. Sorry for the boring post, but I didn't want to pull a "Lisa" and go MIA for weeks at a time. Until inspiration strikes again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! I'm notorious!
Awesome yard sale Amber. I'm very happy with my purchases. Thanks again!
Post a Comment