It's been funny adjusting to Leiah being pregnant. In the last couple weeks I've noticed I've been weirdly protective of her stomach. Like today when we rode in the truck to get lunch I was nervous that the airbag was on. And I'm scared cars will hit us and I've got a baby on board. Or if people don't hold the door open for her, I get pissed at them. And she is not allowed to carry anything. I don't even like it when she walks around. It worries me and it looks like such a heavy thing to do. Her name also seems have shifted from Leiah to Pragnet, with occasional spurts of Momma.Pragnet comes from the Hustonville Haunted House. One of the rules suggests that the following people skip the trip: those with heart conditions, those with a tendency for seizures and "pragnet women." Hee. I love a good spelling error.

No comments:
Post a Comment