As I'm now on the coast that brings up the electoral rear despite all of its forward-thinking, I'd like to send Kentucky a gigantic and heartfelt THANK YOU for outting Ms. Anne Northrup and inning Mr. John Yarmuth. Also thanks for keeping Chandler in, although it would have been a pity and an embarassment if he'd lave lost since he didn't have a challenger.
It's strange, but being surrounded by educated, aware, understanding, diverse people actually dulls the fight in you, for better and worse. It also makes you appreciate the little shifts happening in places like Kentucky, since anymore, they really can make the difference.
Thanks to everyone who voted (to change the world for the better) and shame on you to those who didn't (it takes like seven minutes).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I did vote, but probably not the way you would have prefered although your desired outcome was achieved regardless!
Your welcome:)
You're welcome:)
Always vote, no matter what! In case you didn't know, we have a new mayor too! Issac out, Newberry In. I was kinda tired of looking at Theresa anyway. She wasn't bad, but I like this guy a little better.
Liz voted 2x. Way to go Liz.
I did not vote. I did not have a spare minute to get out of the house to go vote. My grandson, your nephew, and his mother, your sister, my daughter, spent the night and day with me. I was busy, busy, busy. The day flew by and I counted myself good to go because I'd managed to get dressed. I was going to finally go vote and noticed the time. The polls were closed. BUT at least Liz voted twice and I'm sure she voted just the way I would have, and my team won! Yaa! I would have written your name in on the ballet, too. Muah.
Post a Comment