Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ben & His Auntie Am

This is bragging. Although, didn't Dan Bern say it ain't bragging if it's true? Or was that Muhammed Ali? Whatever the case, this is not bragging. This is shoving a cute baby down your throat because I love him!



4 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, I can't believe how big he's gotten in just a few months!

Also - I recognize the flower pants as your PJ pants - can you confirm that you were wearing a scarf as well? Just wondering if that is the new trend... : )

Anonymous said...

It's about damn time! I can't believe how much he's changed, but as cute as ever!

Ms. Thomas said...

The style actually is jammie pants with new scarf from Christmas, but only if that's paired with the black t-shirt you've been wearing and sleeping in for two days. It's called "Festive."

Can't wait to see the little Schanding... maybe Our Family News will get an update!

Leiah said...

He has gotten so big and his personality is so sweet and I just love him so much. You can see more pictures on my myspace account. I don't know the exact link but you can find my by searching my email address Bugwug4131@yahoo.com. I will warn you though, He steels hearts!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS