Monday, July 23, 2007

Lame Excuses and a Peace Offering

Here's the deal. I have a lot of posts to put up. But since we moved, our internet went up and then went down. So I'm sans net except when I'm at work. Which means you are sans blog. But, since you deserve some goodness, check out Shannon's sweet baby renee blog. Be warned, you will fall in love.

5 comments:

Shanonita said...

i didn't know you were moving. where did you move to? venice beach? hope you make a new video. hope venus likes her new digs.
love you
shan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. I laughed out loud at some of the posts because I soooooooo understand Shannon's baby frustrations! I could have written some of them myself.

Jen said...

You were right, I fell in love! She's a cutie pie!

Shanonita said...

just checking something out

Shanonita said...

checking it out again

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS