Me: Whatever small animal you massacred in the sink while you were shaving, you need to rinse its hairs out so that I don't throw up when I brush my teeth in the morning.
Him: Those are my pubes.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
dude pubes in the sink??!!?! What civilized person doesnt sit backwards on the toilet and shave their pubes down/off?
They weren't really my pubes, but Amber has this wonderful quality of believing everything I say so I frequently take advantage of it. By the way, for superior pube management a bic lighter works much better than any razor.
2 comments:
dude pubes in the sink??!!?! What civilized person doesnt sit backwards on the toilet and shave their pubes down/off?
They weren't really my pubes, but Amber has this wonderful quality of believing everything I say so I frequently take advantage of it. By the way, for superior pube management a bic lighter works much better than any razor.
Post a Comment