"Hmmm, lunch... lunch... what should I pack for lunch? Oh, I know, there's half a lasagna left from last night. I'll grab a bit of that."
[opens refrigerator; doesn't see lasagna anywhere; spots empty container picked apart by vulture man on counter top; eyes fall out of head in disbelief that a single human being can ingest that much lasagna as a midnight snack]
"Or not."
[heads off to work with the leftover salad that was completely untouched during the husband binge-fest]

3 comments:
This is hilarious! I totally feel your pain. I've been trying to fatten Mike up since he lost about 15 lbs while training and it's so disheartening when we eat together - which is all the time now that we're living in sin. He gets about 3 times the portion size as me (not including when he goes back for seconds) and then usually eats a 1/2 pint Ben and Jerry's for dessert 3-4 times a week. Misery loves company, so I'm glad that you're in somewhat of the same boat. *Sigh*
At least he eats leftovers.
Lisa
Ha ha!! This sounds like Steve after I leave his apartment. What can I say--I started running again so I eat everything in sight.
Ruble
Post a Comment