Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Riddle me this...

Right, so, okay. There's this thing. It comes once every four years, but it lasts only about two minutes. And basically. Yeah, basically, people have died trying to get this thing. Uh huh, they've died. Like more people than have died in Iraq have died trying to get this thing. And now EVERYONE has it. Everyone. They've given it to Every. Single. Person. It's doesn't cost a penny. But it could cost you everything if you don't do it. So, what is it?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Mike and I already have our absentee ballots! I get paranoid every year that something will happen with work and I'll be out of town on Election Day, so better safe than sorry in my opinion. Plus this way there are no lines, no waiting and I have plenty of time to decide between the candidates with the ability to research their views.

Also, whenever I hear someone complain about government, I ask if they voted and if the answer is "no," then I politely remind them that they have no room to complain if they didn't vote.

Mack said...

Just remember if you are voting McCain you are supposed to be at the polls on November 5th and if you are voting Obama you need to show up on November 4th.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS