i think this has been around for a while, no? this clip? didn't someone add some effects to it (another version) so the kid's light saber actually emits light. also very funny. shan
I think Shannon is correct - this has been around for a bit. Still funny though! And, I can't pass any judgement since I seem to have joined the "only blog posting once a month" club...
4 comments:
Well, at least he is getting some exercise.
Ok, at 1st I thought FOR CERTAIN that this kid was going to take a saber to the nuts.
THEEEEEEN, I realized he was taking a bong hit between each take.
i think this has been around for a while, no? this clip? didn't someone add some effects to it (another version) so the kid's light saber actually emits light. also very funny.
shan
I think Shannon is correct - this has been around for a bit. Still funny though! And, I can't pass any judgement since I seem to have joined the "only blog posting once a month" club...
Post a Comment