OK, so I started another blog, really it's a spin off of this one, called Dulywed where I chronicle my relationship with Mr. T because, really, what's better for a marriage than having no boundaries.
I'm pretty sure this is the one that will make me a million dollars, but if not, it will hopefully make you laugh.
Bookmark it already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I appreciate the move and actually noticed this new blog a few weeks ago. Not that I don't enjoy hearing about how Mack "t-bags" you on the couch, but it's a little much sometimes and this way I know what I'm getting into : )
Just wait 'til you're married, Jen, just wait.
Eventually Mike will lose his composure and start inflicting himself on you full force and you'll be there with this infinite contract of acceptance, shocked to your core, thinking "What happened and who is this person?"
Most of the things on Dulywed I NEVER imagined one human would actually do to another human. Good thing I preach tolerance...
Also, I know few people are really interested in other people's intimate details and fewer still find Mack as hilarious as I do, so I tried to contain it elsewhere. As you said, at least that way you know what you're getting into.
But on May 23rd, you'll really know... ;)
Post a Comment