It's been a while since I've had my people around on my birthday, and to have so many of them, some I hadn't seen in years, crammed into our tiny kitchen and singing happy birthday, well, it just makes me teary to think about it. I think some people call this feeling gratitude, but since I'm made of spikes and nails and iron, I'm going to call it awesomeness.
My friend Nash was there with a gigantic fisheye lens and he caught the moment I was aglow with feeling that awesomeness.
If 31 was this good, I can't wait to see what you people make 40 feel like.

3 comments:
I am so glad that you and Amy have now passed that milestone. Now I can feel young again for another four months!
happy birthday! yum yum what kind of cake did you have? charles' bday is tuesday, we're having carrot cake!
That cake looks delish! Almost as much as the cutie pie helping you with the candles! Wish I could have been there, but loved the QT I got with you later in the week!
Post a Comment