Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Test Day

Today is my first exam since hitting the books again. My study skills have gone a little into the realm of Crazy Freak, but somehow that seems to be working.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck!!!

Shanonita said...

Hope you get 100% A ++

Ms. Thomas said...

Just got my grade... it was a 102%. The class average was a 65.

I go to College for Morons.

Anonymous said...

Woot! 102%! That is awesome--I don't care what the college is! 102%! We should get a beer and celebrate!

Jen said...

If you had a cat like Milo, he/she could help you make flashcards ... or at least make sure they didn't blow away. Btw, his 1st b-day is tomorrow. I'm making him a kitty cake and already have his presents ready ... he got a package today with presents from his grandma. Yeah, that's how I roll as a Cat Mom ...

Lisa said...

Way to go!

liz said...

No doubt. You are a test-taking bi-aitch.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS