Sunday, December 13, 2009

Like, totally, PS

I'm in LA with LAila, and OMG girls this age are TALKATIVE. Lord help you, Lisa.

So what have we been talking about? You know, hamsters, Taylor Swift, all the single ladies.

I have spent the day looking at pictures like these.



I had no idea there were so many photos of hamsters available for little girls with iTouch's. Hamsters and puppies. And PS, you can only talk about those things in a baby voice.

I love Laila, but I swear, if she ruins All the Single Ladies for me... She's already taken Lady Gaga's Poker Face; she better step off my Beyonce. Or PS, we're gonna have issues.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an education. I had no idea about this stuff either. Surely she will not wear out Beyonce for you.

Jen said...

I think Layla and I would be BFF ...

Shanonita said...

i dunno, that pic of the roly poly hamster is pretty darn cute. i didn't know hamsters could be cute.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS