Drank a cantaloupe juice at my favorite beach restaurant, Elvira's Cha Cha Chicken... apparently its infinite deliciousness causes strokes.Tuesday, December 15, 2009
What I Did Today, A Day in the Middle of December
Drank a cantaloupe juice at my favorite beach restaurant, Elvira's Cha Cha Chicken... apparently its infinite deliciousness causes strokes.
Labels:
beautiousness,
california,
travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
For once I can say that I beat you ... I was in a tropical climate with warmer weather and a nicer beach ... and people that were waiting on me hand and foot. But, alas, Mike did not climb to the top of a rope swing, so you kind of win : ) Enjoy your trip!!
You win. The Caribbean beats California. And if I'm on a beach where someone is waiting on me hand and foot, who gives a crap about a guy climbing a rope?!
Can't wait to see pics from the DR!
OOOOO..Beach...warm weather...in december.
Good job to Mack and your food looks delish!
man! i want that food. awesome! and i am definitely impressed. i don't think there's ever been a time when i could climb a rope.
Post a Comment