Monday, January 11, 2010

Four Solid Years

I just realized that today, like this actual day, marks the start of my fifth year of blogging.

Four years done, completely... 411 random ramblings about what I'm doing... hundreds of hours spent in this strange little life archive thing I've got going on.

That's a shocking degree of commitment to something created from a misunderstanding. I hope it's been as fun for you, all five of you, as it's been for me.

6 comments:

Shanonita said...

it's been fun for me : )!!

LKS said...

me too!

My Life As A Fish said...

me too and I didn't even make the team!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 4 complete years. What dedication! I always love your quirky, informative, and fun ramblings no matter how random they may be.

Jen said...

I heart your blog ... please don't ever stop!!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! Is it just me or is time going by at warp speed?

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS