Monday, August 09, 2010

All I'm Sayin' Is You Better Be a Girl

I know, I know, I promised you Africa and I owe you Liz's wedding and a family reunion and a full account of that impromptu open heart surgery that's officially a Scott tradition, but there's CPR classes and dieting and moving sisters and pregnant ladies that just keep getting in the way. Plus, I miss Jen.

It'll all be here this week or else it will be forgotten and we will move on/resume in present time.

In the meantime, here's Leiah, a rotund 17 weeks and counting. We're not sure yet if it's a boy or a girl, but we are certain it's Mexican. We are also certain that it will be wearing girly clothes if it is a boy. We are also certain that WE WANT A GIRL!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up.

Jen said...

I was wondering if / hoping the monthly pictures would return! Yay!!

Leiah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leiah said...

I am the author that deleted the comment cause it wasn't finished and I didn't want to add 2 comments. I said, Of course you'll get monthly pics. Stay tuned for stretch marks and swollen feet! Hopefully that won't be as bad considering it's a winter baby...
and needed to add that I MUST find that black bathing suit. I do not like the inconsistancies. Wrong bathing suit, wrong arm position...we need to retake that 4 month pic.

Ms. Thomas said...

I love it when your OCD comes out Leiah. It's like we're related. :)

Jen said...

Leiah, are you going to revive your blog??!!

Lisa said...

Props to you Leiah for allowing your picture to be taken while pregnant and in a bikini! I HATE pics while I'm pregnant. Or for the first few months after.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS