I just got the best news ever (hence the title of this post) and it's way too good to let it go by without making it a part of this little in-progress autobiography known as my blog.
This news is so good because a) it was a total surprise, b) it was sprung on me in the most delightful way, and c) everything about it is wonderful. No, Mack and I are not getting married again. Not yet anyway ;)
When I got this news, a smile stretched across my face and has not subsided even though it's been like an hour. In fact, it made me downright giddy, a state of emotional frenzy that alarms Mack but one that I imagine must be like heroin. This news is a miracle of news, it's a testament to the goodness of the universe, it's a karmic reward. It is the best news ever.
I would tell you what it is, but a) it's not my news to tell, b) I sort of like keeping it a secret, and c) what it is isn't the most important thing about this post. What is important is that life just got better, exponentially more perfect, even more full of joy, and it's moments like these that make the moments spent watching an old man's belly get drained of 10 liters of fluid fade away for ever.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Can you just whisper it in my ear?
-kristin
Is someone pregnant?
Good news days are great!! : )
what a tease
My thoughts exactly, Phil! :)
So which blog/facebook do we need to follow to wait for unveiling of news?
It sure sounds like a pregnancy to me, Melissa. Kristin and Leiah are old news so....
You're right guys. I'm pregnant.
Surprise.
Also, I'm as far from pregnant as a human can get.
Double surprise.
Hee hee. This is fun.
Amber does that mean you're a man? Now that's a surprise!
We need a date.
YES!! Lisa guessed it. I am a man. And I'm dating Ruble.
Secrets revealed!
Post a Comment