My mom and dad used to give me money for my report card, but for some reason, that stopped after I moved out. If I had to guess, I'd say it must have something to do with us making a career out of getting an education.
Those little bonuses were great motivation, so I've adopted a reward system based on the one my parents taught me.
Last week we had our second exam of the semester. Studying for it was really hard, so I rewarded myself with this.
This week I got my grade... an A. Earning that A was really hard, so I'm rewarding myself with these.
Other rewards I'm considering include a facial, a kitten cat, and a scooter rack. If I've learned anything in my life, it's that being spoiled is freaking amazing.
Monday, November 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Amen sister.
Good job on your test!
Great Job! I like those boots.
So, tell me where you got the cupcake, I need to gain about 10 or more pounds as quickly as possible. Better yet, bring some over to my house, My BMI is 18.5.
Rewarding yourself is always the best policy! However, please take a kitten cat off the list as you know full and well that Milo and/or Daisy are yours for the taking!
Post a Comment