I'm sort of on an eating tour, going to my favorite diners and restaurants in LA while I have the chance. At the top of the list was Real Food Daily, a vegan restaurant that is so good it blows my mind. Here's where I binged on Not-chos, enchiladas with tomatillo sauce and plantains, and a peanut butter chocolate cupcake. It is also where I gained my first five pounds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Bring me a doggy bag!
You would LOVE this place! There's also a vegan fast food place called the Vegan Joint that delivers. Vegan chicken sandwiches, hamburgers... basically Burger King without any animal products!
maybe we should start one here in Lexington. Amy could cook
I finally got rid of my perpetual guacamole craving and here you show it in vegan form and I'm all but ready to hunt some down and eat large portions at 9am ... looks delish! I've sent Phil a few links to Vegan places here in Cincy that we should try sometime!
Post a Comment