Monday, December 20, 2010

The First 48 Hours


Congrats to Will and Kristin for having one of the most delicious babies ever.

9 comments:

Megan said...

I was doing just fine, til Kristin mouthed "I love you". Now, I am just a big sobbing mess.
What an adorable little girl!

Jen said...

I am dying here ... Vimeo apparently doesn't want to play at work ... MUST remember to try when I'm at home tonight.

Regardless of not being able to watch the video, you are such a sweet, sweet friend for doing this. Please don't make plans between May 21 and June 4, 2011 : )

Ms. Thomas said...

I know Megan! I didn't even realize she said that when I was shooting it, and then I started putting it together and just fell in love over and over. Too many perfect precious moments.

Ms. Thomas said...

And Jen, you better be ready. I am total baby paparazzi.

Jen said...

Dude, I seriously told Mike over the weekend that we need to find a way to ensure you don't hop off to another continent during late May / early June ... I told him I think Mack may still be in school. You know I already have the announcement planned in my head and just need a few perfect-Amber-shots to seal the deal : )

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Amber. Mom & I are sitting here sobbing. It is so sweet and you are so sneaky. Love you!
- Hanley's mom

Lisa said...

So precious!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what wonderful moments you captured. Hanley is as adorable as her family.

Shanonita said...

omg you're killing me with this!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS