I haven't had to scream that at him yet, but the other day I had to say, in total seriousness, "Please do not 'cootchie catch' me anymore today," because his new 'cootchie catch' game was so startling it was almost giving me a panic attack.
Come on, but this stuff NEVER happened to Snow White and she lived with SEVEN dudes.
3 comments:
Nah, official would be if you scream at him, "Get your hands off of me!" Oops have I said too much? ;)
I haven't had to scream that at him yet, but the other day I had to say, in total seriousness, "Please do not 'cootchie catch' me anymore today," because his new 'cootchie catch' game was so startling it was almost giving me a panic attack.
Come on, but this stuff NEVER happened to Snow White and she lived with SEVEN dudes.
Gasp! David plays that game too! These men, um boys.
Post a Comment