For your convenience, I have put some gift ideas on Etsy. That is all.
When there is a minute I will tell you all the stories of my recent debaucheries. They are quite delicious and full of danger. And definitely deserving of a present.
Already for my 34th birthday my body has given me strange epigastric pain that is either GERD or an aortic aneurysm. I'm ignoring it until I get health insurance unless by some magic I win over the people at the Health Department tomorrow afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Month? Why not go 11 steps further and just declare a birthday year? That would be way more fruitful and enjoyable! :)
Happy Birthday Month!
As a fellow May birthday, I applaud this idea, and as you can see, I have decided to formally continue the celebration by getting married in May, having a May baby (your fellow Taurus), having a remission birthday in May, and now I get to celebrate Mother's Day, too : )
Post a Comment