Friday, February 24, 2006

The Endorsement Series (Part 1 in however many merit it)

It's new, sort of. It's spongy, sort of. It's a cleaning miracle, for sure.

This is my second favorite household, inanimate best friend: the magic eraser.

Sure, stick magic in the name of something and I'll fall for it. But this is more than that. This sucked up that green-brown crap that grows on my shower curtain. Then I took it into the kitchen and it licked my appliances cleaner than they deserve to be. I ran out of things to use it on, so I retured it to under the bathroom sink with its untainted partner until I am faced with another unbelieveable mess that leaves me feeling hopeless and underinsured. Two magic erasers for roughly $3.50. Best of all, the box gives a pictorial lesson on when to throw it away so you don't feel stupid for using something that is decaying before your eyes.

Let's just say it lights up my life.

Kudos to housewife extraordinaire Leigh for turning me on to the magic eraser -- in addition to margarita lunches, power walks, and google chats, Leigh still finds the time to make lattes for her man early in the morning, make cocktails for her friends late in the night and keep the bathroom magically clean for when the elements don't agree. And yes, magic erasers are acceptable birthday presents.

2 comments:

Philip Deskins said...

hmmmm... the name seems to imply that it is MAGIC that is being erased. I don't want my magic to be erased!

Ms. Thomas said...

Instead of fearing your imaginary magic might be erased, why not concentrate on that funk growing in your bathroom sink?

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS