Introducing the newest blog addition... Leiah Joy Hensley is now offering her insights and hindsights and foresights for a grand total of delights. The girl is funny. I mean, hi-freakin-larious. Day one and she's already had a plumbing disaster, scalded some french fries, excused her spelling and showed us how she spends her spring break. Check it out... www.ahh--life.blogspot.com. (By the way, the pic is of Leiah after her first tri-mester. She looks like me after a six-month diet. But hey, I did get the eyelashes...)
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Aah Life
Introducing the newest blog addition... Leiah Joy Hensley is now offering her insights and hindsights and foresights for a grand total of delights. The girl is funny. I mean, hi-freakin-larious. Day one and she's already had a plumbing disaster, scalded some french fries, excused her spelling and showed us how she spends her spring break. Check it out... www.ahh--life.blogspot.com. (By the way, the pic is of Leiah after her first tri-mester. She looks like me after a six-month diet. But hey, I did get the eyelashes...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Amber,
"Naked" is unequivocably the funniest book in the Universe. Thank you for keeping my stomach muscles strong and my tear ducts open from all the laughing. Keep expanding my literary horizons with your recommendations. Next is "One Hundred Years of Solitude". Your sister looks like she belongs on a beach for Spring Break. Easter Sunday we are celebrating Leiah's birthday at our house. Unity at 11 a.m., and then brunch, presents, strawberry cake. Bring Mack. Leiah is bringing Matt. We are making progress and this, for her, is something we can do. Keep on bloggin' Baby. Muah, FLF
Strawberry cake, eh? Yeah, you're making leaving home real easy there FLF! As long as I don't have to eat Matt, I should be okay! Go get Sarah Vowell. I just started it... race ya!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Go Leiah! No one better be looking for a photo of me in a bikini anytime soon.
Post a Comment