Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Back to Work

I've got to be heading out the door in a minute to walk (yes, walk) to work. I had my first day yesterday, and it was the best first day ever. I learned a lot (mostly that, as I suspected, no job is as hard as it might seem), and put my first contribution on the web. We're not live yet so I can't give you the site but we'll be up mid-September and then you can have another favorite bookmark! Also, if you know any women who've been through life changing experiences (whether it's a break-up, a baby, a career move, a health condition, a funny experience, a creative experience, etc) -- who hasn't! -- and think they might like to share their story, let me know. Especially you, Jen, because I am trying to pitch some women to interview in Louisville, Lexington, Cincinnati (and would love to showcase your grace and ass-kicking bout with cancer), and don't know many peeps in Cinci. Just so you know, my job is awesome, and I love it. "California Dreamin' is becoming a reality...."

3 comments:

Leiah said...

Might I nominate the amazing Allison Reschke who has climbed some of life's biggest mountains and now runs her own massage business for a potential interview candidate? I am so happy for you and your cool new job. It sounds awesome. Love you and can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know you'll be great.

Anonymous said...

Amber, AHA dreams really do come TRUE. Terrific news about the awesome job. God Bless your endeavor!!!!!!!!! Love Aunt Becky

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS