
Leiah is officially in her 8th month of baby making, and I think it's safe to say that bun in the oven has turned into a full loaf! You think she can't physically get any bigger or else the baby's limbs are going to start popping out of her skin, and then --poof!-- the bottom of her belly fills up. I can't imagine how she'll look at 9 months. Are people really made to do this? Ben's supposed to get here on Sept. 5, so only one month to the day until I get to be Auntie Am!

3 comments:
Actually my due date is September 6th. I heard from some friends at work that a lot of babies are born on full moons and it just so happens that Sept. 7th there is a full moon. So he may very well be born on time. We'll soon see. Only 4 1/2 weeks to go!!
Yeah baby. I want to kiss its feet. I like baby feet. Please, bring it by when it learns how to smile. That is when I like babies.
They only smile because they have gas. I like it when they get fat and start getting a soul behind their eyes. Yummy. Just right. Like puppies, but of people.
Post a Comment