Saturday, August 04, 2007

Movers & Shakers

We moved a few weeks ago, and because we're so busy (read: lazy) and important (read: willing to balk on chores if slighty tempted by any degree of social interaction), we're still not completely settled. Like we have this whole second bedroom with no idea what to do with it. And the walls are white like a hospital. But I know how much Jennifer is dying to know about where we live (probably not really), and I did happen to take video of the place when I first looked at it so I could show it to Mack since he wasn't with me, so here it is... our latest home.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Nice! Very Nice! I can't wait to visit and see it all Amber-ized!

Side note, I'm making a German Sweet Chocolate Pie today - look for a post soon!

Anonymous said...

$1560? Holy...

Leiah said...

That is awesome! Now that you have what seems to be ALOT more space and are 4 blocks from the beach I really need to save my pennies! And it's cheaper than your other place? That is awesome! Congrats lovies.

Anonymous said...

Can you post a pic of the German Shepard/Chihuahua mix? I'm imagining a pretty freakish creature.

Anonymous said...

I have read ahead to all the blog postings so I reference one in this post. I cannot wait to come out to L.A. to stay with you and the cutest man in the world. Has it occurred to you to notify "People" magazine that you are married to one of the 100 cutest men alive. I guess he'd have to be sexiest to make "People", huh.

When I am there, in order to make Mack feel more comfortable, I thought I would adorn him with my many lounge-on-his-person-like-a-cat poses. I think cute pictures can be taken for posterity and this Blog.

Get your camera ready, I'm coming to stay a spell very soon and I'm bringing my Little dog too.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS