Friday, August 03, 2007
What It Means to Worship
The adoration that Kitty has for Mack is reaching new, ever ridiculous levels lately. I used to think the saying, "Cats were once worshipped and they haven't forgotten it," epitomized the way they act, but Ms. Kitty is trying to convince me otherwise. She worships Mack and goes to great lengths to be close to him... great, often uncomfortable and shamefully cute lengths.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
awwww...she looks comfy to me. How cute is that?!?! I don't even like cats and that is cute. how come ms kitty came to cali and not hera?
I love Miss Kitty - I still think she and Sophie are long lost sisters! These pics are great - you should submit them to www.cuteoverload.com!
I was allowed to take one pet, and Mack was allowed to take one pet. Hera went with Liz and is now running the roost in Louisiana. Funny where life takes us, isn't it?
He looks like good daddy material to me.
If by daddy you mean cool dude who never has children then I most certainly am good daddy material.
Ha! No. I mean good daddy as in babe in arms and toddler around leg. Daddies can be cool dudes too.
I prefer to use the google definition of daddy which reads: an older man, usually with a big belly or overweight. Plural is daddies. By this definition I am definitely NOT a good daddy.
oh
Post a Comment