
Shannon posted on her blog a knitting project she just completed. It's basically a fabric bucket for toys, but the colors are pretty and it's bigger than all the knitting projects I've done combined. The "Shannon forced to model even though she's not feeling like it" pose on her blog is hilarious, and it actually reminded me of another knitting project she did that she modeled before washing it and shrinking it. So, because I can't get enough of Shannon, I wanted to share something from my collection of "Shannon forced to model even when she doesn't feel like it."

6 comments:
oh, me no likey that picture although it is better than some : ( ! you have posted on here--that we won't mention because basically you have ensured that the mere mention of my name conjures various nasty connotations--like yellow and _____, which I also don't feel like mentioning as I am still trying to live down. Why do you think I moved to England??? they don't get nougat here : )
I do wish that hat had turned out better.
that picture also makes me nostalgic about picadome park.
finally, i realize that posting about knitting is pretty boring for most folks but there are people out there that do it and, well, that's what we're up to these days.That and making baby food, which you're sure to hear about shortly. Luckily, our blog is visited by choice unlike those family newsletters that people send in the mail about how great and wonderful and perfect their kids are. I am afraid about turning into one of "those" people. Help!!
Where is Liz Maples???? She needs to resurface.
ba-bye now
oh, and by the way (i am making a blog out of your comment section)
"bucket" is not the right word. A "bucket" is something for poop, or pig slop, or mop water. Container, basket, these are much better choices than "bucket". Buckethead.
The Hensley girls sure are talented! Remember when you tried to teach me how to knit? What a disaster!
I am still wearing said hat, and am working on my letter about how my kid is going to be "great, wonderful, and perfect."
411 Picadome Park, everybody regroup, knitting party. All are invited and welcome here. Translation: Get your butts back to where you belong, homeys.
what 4little fish said
Post a Comment