Mack sent me this before Christmas. When I opened it back then, I remember thinking, "Strange." Then, for whatever reason, I left it on my desktop, and I've been looking at it periodically trying to decide if it's funny or disturbing.
I have never been this indecisive before in my life. So I ask you, is this oddly comical or not?
5 comments:
This reminds me a lot of the Bob-O-Link days because it's a combo of the times when you guys would pin me down and tickle me to death and the time that you used me as a human shield on NYE and we then had to shower together... When I take those memories out of the picture, though, it seems slightly disturbing.
creepy and disturbing.
disturbing for sure
It makes me think that there's some kind of weird fetish out there of guys who like milk being poured on girls while they make strange little alien men watch. Which does seem a little funny to me. But I've always had a somewhat twisted sense of humor.
Thank you Lisa! That's what I was thinking and then I started feeling all like a freak. And then I started being insecure about my sense of humor. And then I looked at it again and saw the weird shirtless guys who need diets and the milk! what is up with milk! and found it oddly funny again.
Post a Comment